Charge Card Payment Systems ATM Benefits
One of the major reasons for a loss of income for brick-and-mortar businesses in today's marketplace is the inability to sell goods or provide services to customers who do not carry cash. These card-carrying customers cannot purchase goods or services from your business unless you have a credit card machine or access to an ATM on site at your business. If you do not have a credit card reader or ATM machine, you will have to send the customer to use another business's ATM to get their cash. When this happens you risk the loss of a sale. Also the competitor who has the ATM will make profits from the ATM transaction as well as any money they make from the sale of goods or services that could have come to you.
Stop this devastation by participating in the Charge Card Payment Systems ATM program. In addition to the profits you will receive from each and every card transaction at the register, customers will not ever need to go to use an ATM at a competitor's location. You will not need to have a credit card machine nor pay extensive ATM machine fees.
Owning a Charge Card Payment Systems ATM provides your business with numerous benefits. If your business establishment is a convenience store, hotel/motel, dance club, eatery, or other high traffic operation, having a Charge Card Payment Systems ATM is a great way to increase revenue as well as establish customer loyalty. People have come to expect the ability to use ATMs as much as they do restrooms. Depend on Charge Card Payment Systems ATM to ensure your customers have reliable service and instant “access to cash” that they expect.
- Customers depend on the ability to use ATMs for cash access. Having an ATM in your business operation lures in customers as they have the ability to conveniently bank and shop in one location.
- The typical person who uses ATMs spend 20 to 25 percent more than a person who does not use an ATM. You can also increase profits by adding on-screen advertisements on the ATM and the ability to print off coupons along with transaction receipts.
- An ATM will increase customer loyalty as customers have a reliable place to access an ATM.
- Customers will appreciate the additional amenities and ability to make cash withdrawals from banking/debit cards and major credit cards.
- With an ATM from Charge Card Payment Systems ATM will provide safety for your business as you will not need to keep access to substantial amounts of cash for customers. Also your customer will have a secure location where they can privately access their cash.
- The Charge Card Payment Systems ATM encourages free advertising, on which you can add to your ATM signs and ATM receipts.
- One of the greatest benefits to your business with having an ATM on your premises is that you will get paid each month in commission on every transaction. Charge Card Payment Systems fills the machine, services it, and you get paid.
Top 10 Reasons to Own a Charge Card Payment Systems ATM in Your Business:
- More than 350,000 ATMs in US
- More than 13 billion ATM transactions yearly
- More than 200 million adult Americans own at least one ATM card
- The typical ATM user will withdraw $67 from an ATM, while spending $25 on site
- The typical ATM user uses an ATM 10.6 times each month
- 80 percent of all ATM transactions stem from an impulse buy/decision
- The average ATM user spends 20 to 25 percent more money compared to a customer who does not own an ATM card; this is directly related to the accessibility to the ATM machine and impulsive purchasing.
- The Charge Card Payment Systems ATM provides you with an increase in revenue thanks to the on-screen advertisements on the ATM and couponing options from ATM receipts.
- You can increase your customer appreciation to your business by using a Charge Card Payment Systems ATM to provide much-desired financial services.
- Customers will love having all the increased amenities and cash access via bank cards and major credit cards.
- The Charge Card Payment Systems ATM provides your customers with access to large amounts of cash that stems from the use of cash back options when using debit cards, which means you will no longer need to have this cash access out of pocket.
- Your store traffic will increase ten fold as customers come to note the location of your ATM.
- Each month, you will receive commission for every withdrawal transaction by having a Charge Card Payment Systems ATM on site.
- One of the most convenient features of having a Charge Card Payment Systems ATM is the 24/7 access to free maintenance assistance on an ATM. Simply call 866-242-5841 for prompt service nationwide. For additional convenience you can also send us a fax at the following: 619-955-7500 (Attn: Richard).